We love “making things”
Last year, I received the honor of being named the “Artisan of Ota” in Ota Ward, and I am determined to pursue further “What is Monozukuri” without being satisfied with the current situation.
We at Shimura Seiki create the “things” we take for granted around us with our “love of manufacturing! That’s what we at Shimura Seiki create.
We believe that there are things that can be done only by a “town factory”, and we will continue to devote ourselves to it.
- Constantly refining precision processing with our unique creativity.
- We aim to create products with all our heart.
- Provide customers with superior products and services.
- Strive to harmonize with the environment and actively contribute to the community.
- Achieve the growth and happiness of our employees through the continuation and development of our business.
Shimura Precision Co.,Ltd will take proactive action to protect the environment in its business activities, mainly in the area of prototype dies and machined products.
We will work voluntarily and proactively to become a company that contributes to society in environmental conservation activities.
- ■Endeavor to recycle resources by separating them and reduce the discharge of waste.
- ■Reduction of carbon dioxide emissions. (Reduction and efficient use of electricity, automobile fuel, etc. at plants and offices)
- ■Promote green purchasing. (Proactive use of environmentally friendly products such as product materials, etc.) Inform all employees to purchase eco-friendly materials such as packing materials and copy paper.
- ■We aim to make products that are environmentally friendly. In addition to the ongoing production of eco-friendly chopsticks and air purifiers, we will continue to make products that are friendly to the earth.
- ■Reduction of water consumption
- ■Prohibit the handling of hazardous chemical substances and reduce the use of chemical substances.
- ■Compliance with environmental laws and regulations applicable to business activities.
- ■We will publish an environmental activity report to ensure that all employees understand the environmental policy, recognize their own roles, and continue to carry out activities in accordance with this policy.
- ■Participate in volunteer activities and local events to contribute to the community.
|Company name||Shimura Precision Co.,Ltd|
|Officers||President Norio Shimura
Vice President Teruo Shimura
Senior Managing Director Yozo Asano
Managing Director Hiroyo Shimura
|Capital stock||10 million yen|
|Number of employees||48 people|
|Main customers||Seongnam Credit Union Nishi-oi Branch
Sawayaka Shinkin Bank, Oi Branch
Mizuho Bank, Omori Branch
|Business line||・Prototyping and mass production of resin and metal
・Cutting and processing of precision equipment, office equipment, optical equipment, and medical equipment
・Design and fabrication of molds
・Fabrication by 3D CAD/CAM
・Secondary processing of molded products and die castings
・Various types of fixture production
・Product assurance by CMM and quality control section
・Development and manufacture of environmental and eco-related products
1-49-6 Higashimagome, Ota-ku, Tokyo , Japan
|Sept. 1, 1964||Started business as a general parts manufacturing company at 5-19-4 Nishi-Oi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo.|
|Feb. 1, 1967||Established Shimura Seiki Seisakusho Co., Ltd. with 1 million yen in capital.|
|1982||Installed 4V machining and started jig and tool design and assembly.|
|1983||Installed 5V machining and automatic pro to start design and assembly of chassis.|
|July 1983||Head office and factory moved to 1-49-6 Higashimagome, Ota-ku, Tokyo|
|Jan. 1988||Increased capital to 8 million yen.|
|Dec. 1988||Masahiko Shimura becomes President.|
|Jan. 1989||Company name changed to “Shimura Precision Co.,Ltd”|
|Feb. 1989||Construction of Chiba Factory|
|June 1989||Increased capital to 10 million yen.|
|Oct. 1989||Chiba Factory begins operations.
Celebrates 25th anniversary.
|Jun. 2001||Building a network system|
|June 2004||Company celebrates 40th anniversary.|
|Oct. 2004||Established Factory No.2
Started prototype mold processing business.
|Mar. 2009||Three-S Environmental Planning Division established.|
|May 2009||Factory No.2 relocated to 6-15-2 Nishi-Oi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo|
|Dec. 2013||Certified as “Excellent Factory” by Ota Ward|
|May 2014||Eco Action 21 certification|
|Sept. 2014||Company celebrates its 50th anniversary.|
|Jan. 2015||Installed two high-speed machining centers.|
Please feel free to contact us